Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV)
Established in 1951, Soler & Palau Ventilation Group is now one of the leading manufacturers of ventilation fans in the world. The portfolio includes over 10,000 ventilation fan models designed to meet the varied needs of the industry. The company’s products are utilized in 90 countries, a testament to its strong global presence and premium services.
As the UAE’s exclusive distributor of S&P’s Smoke Ventilation Fans, Centrifugal Fan, Axial Fans, Air Curtains and Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERVs), Leminar is committed to providing its clients with the best ventilation solutions in UAE available around the globe.
S&P Smoke Fans are now Civil Defense approved in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah for 400 Deg for 2 hours.
Have a wide range of Smoke exhaust fans Axial/centrifugal, Direct/ Belt driven fans. S&P has in-house Computerised Fluid Dynamic (CFD) analysis for their Jet fan system basement car park ventilation.
- Applus Certified for 400°C/2 Hours
- Civil Defense approved
- Inhouse facility for CFD Analysis
Axial / Centrifugal Smoke Exhaust Fans
Belt Driven and Direct drive Axial / Centrifugal fans with inline , roof mounted, floor mounted and ceiling mounted arrangements for Basement car park ventilation, Staircase pressurisation system & Kitchen hood ventilation system.
- Air flow from 100 to 155,000 CFM
- Static Pressure up to 1500 Pa
- Exhaust & Supply application
- Belt Driven and Direct driven
Axial Jet Fans
Axial Jet fans to induce air movement in enclosed car parking, tunnels and large spaces. Two circular sound attenuators in galvanized sheet steel, with flared inlet and acoustic media. TJFT series: Reversible. TJFU series: Unidirectional.
- Reversible & Unidirectional option
- Two protection guards fitted as standard
- Optional deflectors at outlet or Inlet
Centrifugal Induction Jet Fans
Centrifugal jet fans, to induce air movement in enclosed car parking. Models for ventilation and emergency smoke operation at F400 or F300.
- Available with Thrust 50, 75 and 100N
- Low profile useful in low height parkings. (Max height 340 mm) .
- Centrifugal backward curved impeller
Centrifugal / Axial Fans
Belt driven and Direct driven fans can use as Supply fans and Exhaust fans. These fans can use for various applications including Kitchen Exhaust fans, Toilet Exhaust fans, Warehouse supply fans, and exhaust fans.
Our Explosion-proof fans are Atex certified fans available in both Axial and Centrifugal fans.
- Belt / Direct Driven Centrifugal Fans
- Supply & Exhaust configuration
- Air flow up to 155,000 CFM
- Static Pressure up to 2000 Pa
S&P has some unique models of silent fans with very low noise specially used for Domestic fans. S&P Domestic fans range including Toilet exhaust fans, wall mounted fans, window mounted fans, inline ducted fans and ceiling mounted fans.
- Axial & Centrifugal wall/window mounted fans
- Silent models for low noise
- TD SILENT models with inbuilt Silencers
- Air flow from 25 to 1050 CFM
- Ecowatt models with EC motor.
S&P Air Curtains are characterized by their high performance and low noise level and can install in the ceilings or in series. Available for Industrial, commercial & Domestic applications.
CAF - Series
Compact and decorative designed for wall application in commercial and domestic environments. Units Can be installed in series. Single phase motor with ball bearings and self-resetting thermal protector.
- Low noise levels
- 3 sizes 0.9 M, 1.5 M & 2.0 M length
- Incorporated Magnetic Sensor
COR - Series
Air curtains designed for wall application in commercial or industrial environments. High performance tangential propeller/ impeller giving a low sound level.
- Available in sizes 1.0 M, 1.5 M & 2.0 M length
- Can be installed in series
- Speed regulator as an optional
Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV)
Heat Recovery Units
Compact heat recovery unit with cross-flow heat exchangers. The casing is made from Aluminum profile frame with double skinned 25 mm steel panels with mineral wool insulation. Highest mounting flexibility given by the interchangeable side panels.
- Horizontal/ Vertical Versions
- 9 sizes from 300 to 4,900 CFM airflow
- With Low pressure F7 filters
- EcoWatt model with EC motors available.
Compact heat recovery unit with cross-flow heat exchanger. The casing is made from aluminium profile frame with simple skinned galvanized steel panels with internal insulation. It is designed to be as compact as possible for false ceiling applications.
- Horizontal Versions
- 8 sizes up to 4,175 CFM airflow
- With Low pressure G4 filters
- Drain Pipe